Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is looking for a Counterintelligence (CI) Referent to join an exciting program to support solution development for challenging problems. The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization spread across diverse technical areas. This is a high impact, high responsibility position that directly supports senior leadership from a security and CI optic. The referent will serve as a CI Subject Matter Expert and advisor to the client leadership team and be the focal point for all CI issues. The individual will provide real-time CI collaboration, strategic policy development, and guidance to existing and future activities. The candidate must be able to develop and recommend a comprehensive CI awareness and vulnerabilities assessment program specific to the needs of the contract. Candidate will assist in risk and vulnerability assessments and actively participate in weekly meetings and board reviews. Selected candidate will improve CI education and awareness through training and outreach briefings. Someone with a passion for working in a customer support role, has attention to detail, able to multi-task, and can work with multiple project leads to understand and communicate program information will thrive in this environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field or four years of experience working in a similar position.
• 9 plus years of experience working in a similar position; in addition to the years of experience required in lieu of degree.
• Current and active TS/SCI & Polygraph
• Relevant CI experience, whether formal or informal (including, but not limited to, previous experience working in a CI-focused security position or working as a CI targeter)
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to accept and evaluate multiple inputs/alternatives to reach decisions
• Personal integrity and leadership by example, demonstrating openness and respect for diverse perspectives
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate processes and procedures
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively as a member of an integrated team
• Sound judgment and a demonstrated ability to work closely and collegially with varied elements across the industry
• Ability to manage diverse workloads and effectively prioritize multiple competing demands on the individual’s time
• Self-starter with initiative and ability to work independently and in the team environment
• Proficiency with MS Office suite needed to perform day-to-day functions