SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The selected candidate will serve as a Counterintelligence Analyst providing direct support to a client by researching, identifying, tracking, assessing, and reporting on the efforts of adversaries who seek sensitive information. The preferred candidate will be discreet, expected to possess strong writing skills, and be able to work on a team to produce tactical and strategic written assessments. Duties will also include confidently briefing all levels of authority on these assessments.
- 3+ years of experience in the intelligence community
- Experience with SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, HUMINT collection or All-Source analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office and basic computer proficiency
- BA or BS Degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Knowledge of counterintelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and familiarity with IC tools and databases
- Functional ability in a foreign language may be considered but is not required. For example, in addition to meeting the qualifications above, having some working proficiency in Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Chinese or Korean may be a plus
- Must be flexible, willing to learn, and have a desire to grow along with SC3 and the client