SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical systems engineering, mission assurance, systems architecting, technology planning and assessments, enterprise-level assessment functions within the Federal Civil & Homeland Security Directorate.
- Perform system engineering and integration (SE&I) activities in support of customer efforts.
- Support studies and analysis in support of technical and organizational decision-making on programs and projects.
- Work includes the development, evaluation and execution of systems engineering and mission assurance processes and practices, enterprise-level and organizational effectiveness assessments, systems architecture studies, analysis of alternatives (AoA) studies, technology planning and evaluation, and technical and programmatic risk assessments.
- Work collaboratively with Vaeros program development and program execution staff to leverage the Corporation's analytical capabilities in all relevant areas.
- Interact directly with customers: Department of Homeland Security, Department ofTransportation, along with cross cutting efforts that include the National Science Foundation, and other civil agencies.
- Participate in work execution and integrate technical analyses into high quality, unified final products.
- Support business development efforts.
- Support the PEO UAS Program Office.
- Development of a CUAS library tool.
- This position can be filled as level 2 or level 3
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in engineering, science, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated execution skills in a technical environment including formulating task plans, supporting effective studies, delegating within the program office and to the engineering and technology group is required.
- Demonstrated leadership, execution, analysis and product delivery capabilities, as evidenced through examples of recent integrated products are required.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills are required.
- Ability to work in a self-motivated and directed manner with senior customer personnel on a variety of technical, programmatic, and administrative issues is required.
- Experience in the analysis of complex technical programmatic, and management environments is required.
- Must be eligible for a Secret clearance.
- 12years of systems engineering, system trades, requirements management, technology development, and system architecting experience.
- Broad knowledge and experience with the Aerospace Corporation's business.
- Knowledge of the Department of Homeland Security, Department ofTransportation, National Science Foundation, and other civil agencies mission areas.
- Experience with technology maturation.
- Experienceworking within a matrixed technology organization.
- Current Top Secret clearance.
Requisition ID: 23501