$100K — $150K *
The Counter-Intelligence Analyst will provide weekly updates on CI threats and foreign adversary tactics at large. The CI Analyst will be responsible for red team assessments, conducting studies on adversary’s tactics, monitoring contacts of activity personnel for concerning liaisons, and support antiterrorism/force protection (AT/FP) efforts. The CI analyst will conduct studies of finished intelligence project and be well versed in products from the National Counter Terrorism Center (NCIC), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), and other government partners’ publications. The CI analyst will constantly monitor the state of the activity for indications of foreign intervention and respond accordingly. The CI Analyst will report all indicators of possible foreign intelligence service (FIS) penetration to the cognizant authority immediately upon discovery. The CI Analyst will apply initiative, sound judgment, and maintain continuous contacts with outside sources of information in order to gather essential material of counterintelligence interest.
• Shall have 7 or more years of experience as a Counter-Intelligence Analyst.
• Shall have 7 or more years of experience using Microsoft Office application suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project).
• Shall have demonstrated experience in assessing counterintelligence (CI), counterterrorism, Foreign Intelligence (FI), cyber security, insider threat, antiterrorism, workplace violence, criminal activity, and vulnerability threats that may affect the organization mission.
• Shall have demonstrated experience in conducting reviews, studies, continuous evaluation, analyzing, adjudicating, training, background material, maps, media articles, and previous collection information for the purpose of determining special points of interest related to a variety of subject matter areas.
• Shall have experience in conducting investigations.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Valid through: 11/2/2020
$200K — $250K
11 days ago