Time in each responsibility will vary dependent upon location.
1. Provide the highest quality of direct clinical care with minimal supervision
2. Provide the highest quality of consultation, and develop and maintain positive relationships with church leaders
3. Ensure legal, ethical and policy compliance
4. Evaluate and identify area needs, and develop community resources
5. Responsible for own continued professional development and serve as mentor for other staff as invited
6. Protects and ensures client confidentiality
7. Develop and fulfill 'whole area service plan', including traveling to outlying areas and overnight as needed, working evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
8. As assigned, provide clinical and or agency supervision to Counselors 1 and 2 and Interns.
• 1. Masters' degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling Psychology or related degree that l
Valid through: 2020-2-19