As Counsel for our Migrations team, you will partner with our greater Migrations department, Legal and Sales teams while working closely with our customers during their migration from one of our Risk Management and Compliance platforms to another while delivering outstanding legal services. Your work will directly influence our revenue achievement and the overall positive experience we insist our customers have with us as an organization.
Our environment is fast paced. We will leverage your expertise and the unwavering commitment to our customers to help further our team’s success!
This role is a defined term role and is expected to last through the fourth quarter of 2022. Once trained, a successful candidate in this role would be positively viewed and considered for any permanent position within the Legal Department should one arise during their tenure.
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing, and thriving, with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow, and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Create, review and distribute contracts and associated modifications
- Negotiate various contractual provisions
- Research and analyze contract provisions and draft conclusions, as needed
- Identify patterns, trends and suggest process improvements
- Draft and send customer communications and notices
What You Will Need:
- J.D., licensed to practice in Oregon (or eligible for reciprocity)
- 1+ years’ general legal experience with an interest in drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts. Applicants who are just starting their legal practice or who are more experienced in a different area of the law will be considered
- A proven track record of effectively planning and organizing projects within tight deadlines
- The ability and desire to establish and maintain effective business relationships
- Strong organizational, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
- The ability to work independently and as a team member to support departmental goals
- Skilled with change management and process improvement
- A commitment to do the right things right