Provides a variety of general corporate and commercial legal advice and support to a number of in-house clients. Reviews legal data and advises organization on appropriate legal action to be taken. Demonstrates experience in general corporate matters, including corporate organization, drafting transactional documents, license agreements, data privacy, risk management and contract management. Experience in privacy, advertising, and specific to the computer and technology industry. Requires a law degree.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and review standard contracts for assigned clients of a less complex nature
- Ensure compliance with advertising regulations
- Create, maintain and enforce sales and vendor contract policies depending on client assignments with support and input of clients and other team members
- Provide guidance on pricing and other activities related to antitrust
- Provide legal advice and guidance related to the functional team’s responsibilities.
- JDdegree with proof of Bar admission to a US jurisdiction
- Must have minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Attorney with 3-5 years of Commercial Generalistexperiencepreferred
- Transactional and Contract drafting experiencepreferred
- Willingness to learn new technology and products
- May have law firm experience but significant in-house experience is strongly preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel)
- Superior drafting and negotiating skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with co-workers at all levels.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Develop and utilize strong analytical skills to research potential solutions and determine appropriate course of action