• Member of a team responsible for generating and managing government rates for Communication Systems.
• The role demands more than a basic understanding of government compliance and its impact on internal cost controls.
• The position is highly visible through all levels of the organization where you will have to provide guidance on such things as: department structure to fit current / future business needs, developing charge number scheme to handle cross pool / divisional support and ensure scheme is acceptable within the FAR, interact with other divisions to realize savings/synergies when efforts overlap, model accounting changes for the impact to the government and work with internal customers to model potential future new business.
• The position will include supporting the development and maintenance of Forward Pricing Proposals, Final Incurred Cost Proposals, and CASB Disclosure Statements.
• The position also calls for a high degree of systems knowledge where you are able to bridge the gap between end users and system Admins for Peoplesoft, Oracle, Microsoft, Dynamics, Clarity, Pro Pricer and the Hyperion Planning application. The primary emphasis is on higher-level analysis and problem solving.
• The role demands critical thinking and the ability to develop and maintain complex spreadsheet models. Actual work tasks will also include monthly rate, variance analysis, structural and strategic analysis to recommend changes to Senior Leadership and otherfinancial analysts as required.
• Bachelor's degree with 6 plus years applicable experience in Finance/Cost/Accounting areas or Masters with 4 plus years applicable experience with strong emphasis on cost planning.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Must have experience with financial planning systems, forecasting, and strategic analyses.
• Strong knowledge of FAR and CAS; and the ability to support audits of business systems, Forward Pricing Proposals, and Incurred Cost Submissions.
• Must be a proactive, self-starter and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of the business and with DCAA/DCMA.
Job Code – CS20181203-23830