When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The AMS (Air Management Systems) Business Unit is seeking an experienced, energetic, well-organized individual possessing excellent project management skills to lead the AMOS Cost Excellence Team. This individual would be responsible to lead a team of high impact performers, drive idea generation, execute project closure to meet financial commitments to the business.
- Challenge current material and labor costs by partnering with other areas of the organization such as supply chain, operations, engineering and program.
- Generate and participate in internal and external value engineering events as well as support negotiation strategies with supply chain and program office.
- Focus on new programs to drive compliance to design-to-cost targets in accordance with our passport process.
- Apply ACE tools to achieve favorable results.|
- 5-8 years supply chain /operations/ program/project management
- Knowledge of aerospace manufacturing and SAP
- XL and Powerpoint
- 5+ years in Supply Chain, Operations, or Program/Project Management
- 5+ years in a Cost Savings Environment
- Knowledge of Aerospace manufacturing
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or Finance is required.
- Master's degree is preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 67475BR