Be a part of momentum and innovation. Comprehensive Logistics Co. Inc. is accelerating its agile diversification into new markets and expanding its current market base. You’re invited to join this company where your contributions fuel the momentum!
We are a lean company who relies on workforce talent, and in return gives you the opportunity to engage in the growing 3rd party logistics service provider market-space differentiated by our contract manufacturing process disciplines, such as integrated robotics, vision-based error-proofing and advanced IT applications in digital material flow management.
If you are energized by solving challenges, ranging from small operational details to big strategic challenges with industry changing implications, come join us.
At Comprehensive Logistics Co. Inc. (CLI), individuals are valued for their dedication to perfecting processes and teamwork performance.
As one of the fastest growing warehousing and logistics companies in North America, we’re looking for an experienced COST ESTIMATOR.
- Prepares cost estimates based on engineering and corporate standards for logistics, warehousing, assembly, supply chain, launch, capital, labor, and other customer requirements. Support team to provide cost effective solutions to our customer. This will include research, standardization, collaboration with peers/managers/directors, and translating into customer price breakdowns and data requirements.
- Read parts prints/math data, engineering, and quality specifications from customer RFQ. Responsible for capturing, organizing, and coordinating all sources of data for integrity of costing accuracy.
- Coordinate requirements for all costing data by working closely with cross functional team of sales, engineering, IT, purchasing, operations, materials, quality, and human resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Translate costing sheet to customer pricing sheet-based requirements of the submission package.
- Strong management and detailed organization of data support files.
- Maintain and improve process to effectively complete and communicate cost estimates as part of lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide timely and effective communication with other members of the organization on the status of cost estimates by using checklists and team meetings.
- Assist and lead projects in the continued development of costing tools with effective use of costing information and technical information to generate accurate landed costs.
- Lead internal meetings for the overall review of all costing components and responsible for the completeness and accuracy. Ability to interact efficiently with all levels and responsibilities in the organization by communicating costing requirements.
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, or related field required.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Strong interest in costing and data analytics with a high degree of accuracy.
- High proficiency in math and ability to learn new technical requirements.
- Disciplined approach to data and strong organizational skills.
- Strong Analytical, technical, customer service, product knowledge, supply chain, quality focus.
- Strong excel knowledge and ability to model costing concepts, complex formulas and integrate with other files.
- Strong sense of customer requirements and ability to work in fast paced environment to meet deadlines. Ability to prioritize and complete projects tasks on-time by working with cross functional team.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as required.
- Knowledge in logistics/warehousing and program management is desirable.
- Knowledge of cost accounting is desirable.
- A minimum of 25% of travel is required.
Comprehensive Logistics Inc. (CLI) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.