Seeking experienced Cost Control professional for ongoing large-scale hospitality project in Savannah, GA.
Supervise, coordinate and direct all costengineering and estimating activities of project through application of diversified controls, systems, principles and practices. Participate in determining corporate/owner cost andschedule goals/objectives for project. Performs all functions andresponsibilities in consonance with the company’s culture, ethics and code of conduct. Performs all functions andresponsibilities inpartnershipwith the company’s culture, corporate vision, ethics and code of conduct.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise and direct all cost engineering and estimating activities on a large size project or a group of smaller projects. Includes administrative/technical direction of staff, assessment of employee and department performance, personnel administration activities and development and implementation of project controls standards and procedures.
- Interface/maintain liaison with project management, client, and subcontractors on all controls related items and functions including reporting requirements, budgets, cash flow, etc.
- Represent project in meetings with client, A/E representatives and/or subcontractors as required.
- Insure that corporate cost control and estimating standards are implemented and that all project related activities comply.
- May serve as staff specialist in the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles and processes.
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing skills and competencies to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- Performs additional functions through personal initiative or as directed by project management.
- Four yearconstruction/engineeringdegree plus seven years construction cost experience.
- Advanced degree or professional registration preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of diversified controls engineering systems, principles and practices.
- Ability to solve complex problems, develop and implement procedures and maintain liaison with entities both internally and externally essential.
- Excellent inter-personal, communications, supervision and analytical problem solving skills required.