neXtore is a fully integrated premier business dedicated to Construction, Design and Fleet services based in North America; owned by the parent company Luxottica. Worldwide, neXtore designs, builds and manages projects and programs that successfully deliver innovative solutions to clients and communities.
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
As a member of the neXtore US Construction team, this position is responsible for supporting theConstruction and Real Estate teams. The position is responsible for the total cost estimation of construction projects and analysis of construction costs trends, project tracking and development of key performances indicators.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Estimate store construction costs
- Establish and maintain an historical cost database for capital and expense spending suitable for estimating and forecasting purposes.
- Update departmental templates such as the ICE and component order form.
- Spot trends and communicate with management department leaders to help manage and control spending.
- Help monitor construction spending and KPI tracking by creating and maintaining SAP and/or other reports.
- Perform ad hoc analysis in any of the existing data sources to support any business understanding or support the development of any other system that support our needs.
- Develop processes that will maximize the efficiency of financial reporting tools.
- Effectively communicate the results of analyses to department management and cross-functional partners.
- Provide potential solutions to problems or next steps for discovered opportunities
- Interacts with internal and external customers to produce reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Construction Management
- 5 years in Construction as Project Manager or Superintendent or Cost Estimation
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting
- Extremely proficient with Excel; experience with Word, Essbase
- Proven track record of providing analytical business solution ranging from ad hoc to major projects.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish proactive working relationships with business partners.
- Has ability to rapidly analyze their business needs and ensure that the applications are utilized to improve business processes.
- 3-5 years analytical and business system solutions in retail preferable.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation