I am seeking a Manager for our Cost and Pricing team. As a strategic leader, you will conduct cost, pricing, and business metrics. You will establish and analyze costing infrastructure that correlates with pricing decisions, and establish processes and framework for Financial components of project submissions.
- Develop staff, participating in the development of goals and objectives for the Cost and Pricing area
- Recommend, implement, and administer methods, processes, and procedures to enhance the operations of Cost and Pricing
- Plans, assigns, coordinates, and reviews the work of Cost and Pricing Analysts and Senior Analysts
- An active contributor in the Request for Proposal (RFP) to develop competitive pricing strategies; providing decision analysis on bids
- Develop and produce compliant cost & price proposals, including cost models and templates, formats and pricing rationale in accordance with customer instructions and company policies
- Establish and document costing methodology
- Enhance estimating methodologies, including Learning Curves, Cost Estimating Relationships (CERS), Basis of Estimates (BOEs)
- Develop and present pricing process training materials to key proposal participants.
- Oversee DCAA and/or customer audits and fact-finding reviews; create ad-hocfinancialreporting, modeling, and analyses as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management, Finance/Accounting, or related field
- Experienced in financial modeling, analytical and problem solving skills; working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, SAP, and ?Propricer proficiency