$150K — $200K *
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Work responsibilities may vary, depending upon assignment. Work located on Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH.
· Shall have an understanding of Acquisition and Financial Management policies, procedures, regulations and directives such as the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)/Defense FAR (DFAR), DoD Financial Management Regulation (FMR) DoD 7000.14-R, Cost Analysis Guidance and Procedures (AFI 65-508), AFPD 65-5, Cost and Economics, AFMAN 65-506, Economic Analysis, Operating and Support Cost Estimating Guide and MILSTD 881C.
· Shall have experience with acquisition cost estimating/analysis, EVM and financial management to provide the following task support:
o cost estimating/analysis, to include, POE, IGCE, and special studies
o preparing milestone reviews
o reconciling estimates with AFCAA
o utilizing cost methodologies, tools and software applications
o performing linear regression, confidence intervals, or learning curves employing advanced mathematics/data analytics
o variance identification and analysis
o performing EVM analysis
· Utilize automated management information systems to assist in performing fact finding, analytical, cost and advisory functions.
· Assist in developing and documenting life cycle and other cost estimates, Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR), business case analyses (BCA), cost benefit analyses (CBA), and economic analyses (EA).
· Assist in using multiple cost estimating methodologies and commercial cost models to include but not limited to, cost estimating relationships, cost estimating factors, discounting factors, net present value, return on investment, and pay back (break-even) analysis.
· Assist in preparing, maintaining, updating, and reviewing the full range of documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with mandatory guidance, and provide recommendations as necessary for document improvement.
· Assist in providing cost estimates for Program Objective Memoranda (POM), what-if scenarios, and other estimates. The Contractor shall participate on cost estimating teams.
· Shall follow the AFLCMC Standard Process for Annual Program Office Cost Estimate guide to assist in performing cost estimate planning; data research, collection and analysis; estimate formulation; estimate review and presentation; and estimate documentation.
· Assist in providing comprehensive cost estimates and analyses that include all investment (development and production) and Operations and Support (O&S) costs; resources associated with all of the applicable WBS elements; all direct and indirect elements; costs displayed by program phase consistent with acquisition program phases defined in DoDI 5000.02; and a comprehensive risk/uncertainty analysis.
· SENIOR: A Senior labor category typically has 8-10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree or an equivalent combination of education and related professional experience. A Senior labor category typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently. A Senior labor category may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
· Must possess an active DoD SECRET Clearance.
· Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Microsoft Internet Explorer, and other standard (Customer specified) applications.)
Valid through: 9/2/2020