Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area and in-depth knowledge of project management. Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial importance to the organization with minimal oversight or direction. Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches. Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or products. Provides input into new products/processes and implements operational plans that have measurable impact on business or functional results. Essential Functions:
- Responsible for managing, preparing, administering, and directing the control of the budget for large and/or complex programs.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Conducts detailed financial analysis. Interprets and implements most proposal estimating, pricing and documentation requirements.
- Reviews and approves recommendations for financial planning and control.
- Monitors program adherence to approved budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires comprehensive level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have in-depth knowledge of project management.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant experience.
- Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.