Job description :
Position: Cost Analyst/Cost Estimate
Location: Alexandria, VA
- Serve as overall model manager for the client's CIO business unit cost model. The CIO cost model assigns IT system and infrastructure costs to other mission and support business units.
- Perform quarterly cost model update and reporting.
- Analyze and validate quarterly cost model results.
- Lead or participate in special studies and analyses related to the cost model.
- Present reports and analyses to client team.
- Maintain daily interaction with client team members.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- 1 - 2 years' experience with activity based costing or other costing techniques; experience with IT costing preferred
- Knowledge of IT and CIO operations
- Ability to analyze large data and concepts and present information clearly and succinctly to management/client
- Experience with CostPerform or other cost modeling software (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Tableau visualization software (preferred but not required)
- Experience developing and presenting analytic products (reports, briefings, visualizations)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office products, specifically well-versed in Excel
- Presentation and communication skills
- No specific certification required
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.