The successful Candidate will be a “hands-on” leader with strong accounting, financial analysis, internal control, planning and reporting skills. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills are also required.
This individual should be a proactive manager committed to continuous improvement of processes and procedures. This position will report to the Plant Controller and provide financial, and business leadership to the plant. This individual is critical to the improvement and achievement of operational and financial objectives. This position will be located in Snoqualmie, WA.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Serves as plant SOX Site Coordinator. Leads a team to effectively meet review and testing requirements. Responsible for the locations compliance with SOX requirements.
- Maintain and continually improve a robust and effective internal control environment.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, FICAP, and Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements with all activities. Work with plant leaders to enhance current processes.
- Prevention, elimination, and timely close-out of control deficiencies.
Projects and Processes
- Analyzes actual financial results, budgets and forecasts. Provides recommendations to management to drive business results and achieve plant financial goals.
- Prepare month end journal entries timely and accurately maintaining GAAP and FICAP compliance.
- Accurately prepares for and leads Day+3 monthly performance review calls.
- Submits requiredfinancialreports, forecasts, AOPs, standard rates, and all otherfinancial processes and analyses accurately and on time in accordance with deadlines.
- Prepare forecast ensuring alignment with operations. Analyze and prepare summary of changes.
- Partner with cross functional leaders on successful execution of AOP goals and capital plan.
- Partner with finance and plant leaders order to gain alignment in processes. Identify and implement projects to gain process consistency and improvements.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate across the organization and positively influence business outcomes. Must effectively communicate with business leaders across all functional areas.
- Participate in cross functional and process improvement projects. Review and provide recommendations on financial impacts of plant projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong leadership and presentation skills, along with ability to explain and communicate financial results to line managers and business leaders in an understandable and actionable format for decision-making purposes.
- Strong computer and financial analysis skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years' experience in finance or accounting in a manufacturing company.