5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Chronos Consulting is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporarystaffing, RPO and business process automation solutions for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Chronos Consulting’s client is a Swiss based Transportation group of companies comprised of B2B vehicle inspection services for the study, development, and application of technologies for motor vehicle testing, diagnostics, repair, technician training, and information management.
This is a newly created position that will support the financial planning and analysis of the Transportation group of businesses in the USA, currently comprised of 12+ companies. We are seeking a detail-oriented, analytical mindset to facilitate and optimize the financial functions.
Reporting to the Group Senior Controller, you will:
- Assist and support with monthly closing, ad-hoc analysis & tasks, distribution of management reporting packages, budget preparation, and reporting for multiple locations
- Support with variance analysis on actuals versus forecast & plans, and work closely with AP/AR teams
- Prepare monthly financialreports to assess key performance metrics, growth initiatives, and historic trends
- Develop presentations based on results, and forecasts & plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting, coupled with 4+ years of progressive corporate accounting or financeexperience (IFRS exposure a plus)
- Strong financial background, proficient and comfortable working with large data sets
- Well-organized, capable of taking initiative, manage competing priorities, and a team player with strong communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including, Excel, PowerPoint, and ideally possess experience with business systems such as SAP, Oracle, and Hyperion, etc.