- Responsible for assigned cost accounting activities including month end close, preparation of various journal entries, quarterly standard cost revaluation, variance analysis, inventory control and physical inventory counts, etc.
- Own inventory reserve analyses and record to the book quarterly in conjunction with Neo policies in multiple inventory organizations. Perform quarterly E&O roll-forward schedules for SEC reporting and Cash flow purposes.
- Prepare & present quarterly Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Flux Analyses
- Own costing activities; analyze actual labor, material, overhead cost and capacity. Work with PLM, BU, Document Control team to cost new item in the system.
- Work closely with Logistic teams to control and manage US inventory.
- Perform monthly/quarterly Other Cost of Goods Sold ("OCNIS") forecasts.
- Calculate, analyze, record, and report royalty and warranty expense.