Local manufacturing company is seeking a Cost Accountant to join their team on a direct hire basis. This is a growing, yet well established organization who is looking for a top notch professional with manufacturing industry background.
Responsibilities of the Cost Accountant include the following:
- Advanced cost accounting and analysis projects.
- Provide reports that demonstrate the profitability of products.
- Inventory analysis and reconciliation.
- Supportbudgeting and forecasting activities.
- Assist with bid proposals.
- Other projects as needed.
Qualifications of the Cost Accountant should include:
- 3+ years of cost accounting experience.
- Strong ERP experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or greater.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail and organization skills.
Qualified candidates should apply today!