ENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
SupportSales department identifying opportunities to establish selling prices and review margins of customers. Also, support operational department measuring the efficiency of each product or process by applying standard cost methods. Provide accurate reports to senior staff and other departments helping them to make decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product Cost development.
- Activity-Based Costing Analysis.
- Actual vs. Standard Reviews.
- Investigate spending variances by plant.
- Customer Quotes.
- Sales volume reporting.
- Customer P&L preparation.
- Margin Review and analysis by item, customer and channel.
- Customer and Price list setup.
- Customer price management.
- Daily SalesReport setup.
- Inventory Control:
- Stock Status Review.
- Inventory Adjustment analysis.
- New Item setup (Bills of material, Routings).
- Coordinate Annual Physical Inventory.
- Validate COGS as part of the monthly closing.
- Inventoryvaluation review.
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Sales Plan.
- Forecast Costing and Expenses.
General Accounting Support:
- Monthly Closing.
- System Support (E21).
- Government reporting as required.
- Year-end auditsupport.
- Freight accounts payable.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, or related discipline from four-year college or university
- Experience in cost inventory and financial analysis confirmed of more two years.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Takes pride in maintaining a confidential and professional work style
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment