A leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of innovative, high-quality personal care products has an immediate opening for a Principal Cosmetic Chemist in our Manhattan, NY lab.
If you are up for a challenge and have the R&D experience we are looking for, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Hands on creation and development of a wide range of new and innovative personal care products including skin, hair, and body.
- Troubleshooting formulas as well as continuous improvement of existing formulas and process.
- Scale up, Stability and certain regulatory aspects.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years of senior level experience developing products with formulation knowledge in various forms (e.g. emulsions, serums, gels, dispersion, and the like).
- BS/BA degree in chemistry or a related science.
- Be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Be able to proactively monitor, investigate, and resolve issues related to formula stability, micro, and safety.
- In-depth experience managing product development from inception, through testing, scale up and transition to manufacturing.
Total Compensation: EXCELLENT base pay. Bonus. Full benefits.