Position: Corticon Developer
Location: Baltimore, MD (near BWI airport)
Duration: 36 Months
Product Specialist (Business Rules Engine) Computer Specialist (Senior) Duties:
1. Converts business, functional and non-functional requirements into technical design documents.
2. Authoring and modelling rules and creating the required rules flow in Corticon BRMS (Business Rules Modeling System).
3. Developing BRMS rules vocabulary and requirements traceability matrices.
4. Reviews project delivery needs and uses the BRMS modelling studio to model, test optimize and package business rules.
5. Troubleshoots the Business Rules Server operations using the logs and exception messages.
6. Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team.
7. Design and develop to implement complex components.
8. Create services based rules components and features
9. Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
10. Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
11. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more modules (e.g. Common Eligibility rules framework and repository).
? A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline. A Master's Degree is preferred.
1. At least 8 years of experience designing, building, and implementing IT application systems as Corticon developer in a major IT applications implementation effort.
2. Must have a strong background in software engineering principles and techniques.
3. Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
4. At least five (5) years of experience in development of large scale cloud applications with technologies and tools such as Java/J2EE, Micro Services, RESTful API's, Integration with Shared Services such as Identity and Access Management and API Gateway.
5. Experience in SOA and service integration experience with Web Services, EJB, REST etc.
6. Experience in customizing Corticon for custom features using Java technologies
1. At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing Web services in Java programming language
2. At least 3 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
1. A Master's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is preferred.
2. Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
3. Experience in Health & Human Services domain.
4. Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services.