Corrugated Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience • Manufacturing / Printing & Paper
Corrugated Sales Representative - RT
Rochester, New York 14614
The ideal candidate is one that has experienceselling corrugated packaging solutions within the PA market. Candidates without corrugated packaging experience will likely not be considered at this time.
We a global leader in packaging and paper with manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia and North Africa. Our businesses include industrial and consumer packaging and uncoated papers. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., the company employs approximately 65,000 people and is strategically located in more than 24 countries serving customers worldwide.
Our vision is to be one of the best and most respected companies in the world. A company of substance in everything we do, from the products we make, to investing in communities, to protecting our environment, International Paper supports communities where our employees live and work.
The Sales Representative is responsible for professionally and effectively representing NAC in the Upstate New York packaging marketplace. This requires successful management of a sales territory in Cental New York by developing and fostering sound customer relationships. A Sales Representative will examine and evaluate a customer's packaging needs and then offer recommendations to fulfill those needs while striving to meet the directives established by regional and plant management.
- Profitably grow the business with priority strategic (high transactional to consultative mix) accounts by developing and successfully implementing Key Account Plans.
- Enable profitable decision-making through demonstrated knowledge of; general business principles, internal financial management and industry business practices.
- Identify and implement Value Propositions with priority customers through knowledge and application of corporate/business capabilities and resources.
- Create advantage through continuous evaluation of market conditions, competitive environment and opportunities for innovation
- Drive for results
- Action oriented
- Functional/technical skills
- Customer focus
- Learning on the fly
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. BA/BS in related field
2. Minimum 2years relevant experience
3. Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
4. The ideal candidate is one that has experienceselling corrugated packaging solutions within the PA market. Candidates without corrugated packaging experience will not be considered.
5. Candidates must live or be willing to relocate to the Central New York area
6. Present Salary?
7. Salary Expectation? (Salary range:
8. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
9. Current complete address: