$80K — $100K *
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with Corporate Trust clients that include municipal and other governmental entities, and corporations and other business entities.
Primary duties include:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of corporate trust including client interactions and regulatory and compliance adherence
- Experience with escrow transactions, corporate debt and or multifamily housing bond issues
- Knowledge of account management, trust operations, and legal regulations related to Corporate Trust
- Ability to resolve complex issues or problems with minimal guidance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients to resolve client issues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable, agile, flexible.
Valid through: 12/24/2020
$80K — $100K
4 days ago