• Minimum of 5 years of Corporate Travel Consultant Experience in both Domestic and extensive International Travel.
• Minimum of 5 years on SABRE
• Mid office Quality Control experience is a plus
• Excellent Skills in the following areas: Follow-up, Organization, Analytical, Flexibility, Customer Service, good decision making capabilities, Written and Verbal communication, Time Management skills.
• Must have excellence attendance and punctuality.
• Must be a positive team player.
• Must demonstrate Professional Behavior.
• Foreign languages may be required based on the position.
• Flexibility with work hours to meet the client demands and those of TSI.
Valid through: 2020-2-21