Employee Management – Trainers are expected to serve as the immediate supervisor of the trainees during the classroom training phase. They must be able to model positive behaviors, set expectations, motivate, counsel, and follow up with trainees when needed. Collaborates with management team and uses positive influence to effectively navigate employee concerns as well as diverse team and department needs. Uses judgement to recommend new employee placement.
Client Training and Support –Responsible for training and supporting clients onsite, at conferences, and via phone; researches, analyzes and resolves software functionality and reporting problems for clients.
Instructional Design – Trainers are expected to research, test, compile, and consolidate information into a format from which trainees can learn. Whether it be an instructor-led presentation, a document, eLearning course, or video, the training they produce must be accurate and formatted in a way that trainees can develop knowledge and new software skills. Advises and institutes best practices relevant to clients in the application of Yardi products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer/Engineering Sciences or equivalent experience in the property management industry
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in software or business process consulting or equivalent. Consulting experience interacting with customers.
- Three (3) years of experience managing projects on accounting, business process, property management, or real estate software
- Experience in ERP systems
- Experience positively influencing clients, peers and management
- Experience independently managing and resolving a variety client issues
- Proven ability engage and transfer knowledge with long lasting results
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client-centered commitment and focus
- Proven strong ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels within Yardi, outside of Yardi, and with clients
- In depth knowledge of property management industry and Yardi’s competitors
- Yardi domain experience
- Experience in corporate training or equivalent, instructional design and coaching
- Industry expertise in property management and accounting principles