Corporate Trainer Job Description:
Post Harvest Technologies, Inc is recruiting for a certified and experienced Corporate Trainer to help all of our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Corporate Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of all personnel.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees in all of our companies.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, HR, finance or related field.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.