At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company's mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
The corporate Testing & Analytics Manager drives growth in company revenue and profit by packaging analysis and predictive modeling with strategic recommendations to influence decisions across all facets of the organization.
- Independently completes test analyses
- Shares responsibility of test development and dimensioning tasks with Corporate Testing Sr. Manager
- Builds and maintains testing learnings library for completed analyses documenting outcomes and actions taken
- Reviews and analyzes test results providing impartial & consistent results applying statistically valid test methodologies
- Understands JCPenney datasets that might be relevant for test measurement and other APT tools
- Collaborates with test stakeholders to verify analytical results and assists in creating business recommendations
- Supports the management of store based testing process and proactively identifies opportunities to take a customer-centric lens in analysis and test design
- Expert in Market Basket and Customer Data as a go-to resource for questions and result interpretation for business partners
- Power user of APT (Applied Predictive Technologies Software)
- Co-leads APT training with T&L Leader
- Potential backup/secession candidate for Sr Manager of Testing Position
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Market Analysis or related field
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in analytical roles within a retail environment
- Ability to establish credibility with senior leaders and functional experts
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Sound, working knowledge of financial statements
- High level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Business Intelligence tools (Applied Predictive Technologies/APT experience a plus)
- Demonstrate high level of intellectual curiosity that translates into new approaches to business issues
- Strong understanding of Corporate Sales planning and forecastingprocesses as well as strong detailed data analytics for both Stores and Ecommerce Channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills