Responsible for working with the various business units to manage the intake of requests for IT support. Works with business leaders to solicit, analyze, and document business needs; works with the architects and system leads to facilitate the development of solution concepts to evaluate the feasibility of those solutions, and to plan the execution of work. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment as part of a service management function.
- Business Analyst with 5-6 years of experience. Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups.
- Understand and apply IT Service Management best practices.
- Candidates must have experience with a standard ticketing system such as Service Now, knowledge of project management and must have experience in an IT organization. They must be able to work with the IT staff as well as business clients to understand their needs and translate them into efficient communication and process.
- Work closely with Service Providers to ensure adherence to the Change Control & Release process.
- Monitor and Govern the health of Applications and quality through Reporting and Analytics.
- Assist in training IT personnel on ITSM processes and tools as required.
- Organize and execute User Acceptance testing for a large-scale project as well as small releases.
- Develop and or maintain reference materials, knowledge articles and related training materials.
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and highly developed communication skills for effectiveness in face-to-face meetings, presentations and in written form the ability to effectively build alignment.
- Builds trusting relationships with key stakeholders in internal teams, which enable seamless working relationships, and drives effectiveness and high performance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Define and execute business analysis for business processes and technology implementation including aspects for both business process improvement and lifecycle governance.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, process knowledge and lateral thinking.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities and exercises diplomacy.
- Strong relationship management skills to create energy, excitement, and personal investment in others.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Enterprise level ITSM reporting tools.