West Corporation is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to add to our corporate team in Omaha, NE! The Corporate Tax Manager will be responsible for performing assigned corporate tax functions and prepare corporate tax provisions, ensuring compliance with state and federal laws and mandates.
Additional areas of emphasis will include:
- Obtaining divisional documentation on federal and state tax returns, reviewing returns for verification of correct information and in accordance with the appropriate state laws, ensuring all tax forms are completed and filed in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of federal and state estimated tax payments
- Reviewing information compiled from the divisions to calculate taxable income
- Representing the company before tax governing bodies, while serving as point of contact for internal interfaces and consultants to coordinate all corporate tax functions, ensuring all tax paperwork is filed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Review tax notices and prepare responses on a timely manner.
So, if you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with a multibillion dollar company that will allow you to fuse insightful thinking with disciplined execution in order to achieve breakthrough performance, then what are you waiting for? Get your application in today and let’s get started on something BIG.
Applicants for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, accounting, finance, or a related field required
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 5-8 years of increasingly responsible tax experience required to include three years public accounting
- Experience in a multi-company/location environment preferred
- Experience with state and local taxation preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Suite of office software packages