To meet ERM’s exciting growth ambitions, we seek a Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager for North America, reporting to NA, Regional Talent Acquisition Director, to help attract senior, external talent to the organization across North America for each of our sectors and for our Key Clients. You will be fully conversant in a wide range of recruitment methodologies (search/mapping/pipeline) to proactively grow and enhance our partner community. All executives at ERM are Partners and have a financial investment in the organization. You will develop a pipeline of external Partner level talent primarily utilizing direct sourcing channels (ERM careers website, job boards, technical forums, and social media (e.g. LinkedIn), to meet current and future hiring needs across North America.
- Lead on executive (Partner) vacancies across North America annually ensuring that the pipeline is filled with strong, diverse and suitable candidates, and agreed headcount numbers are met,
- Develop, implement and actively monitor an effective Partner recruitment life cycle ensuring an excellent experience for both the hiring manager, successful and unsuccessful candidates,
- Maintain rigor in selection & assessment practices ensuring that appropriate tools are used to support the hiring decision making process and skills development available as needed with hiring managers and interviewers,
- Monitor key recruitment reporting metrics to include time, cost and quality of hire, internal customer satisfaction and broader measures related to retention and new hire productivity and new hire engagement.
- Drive a rigorous approach to process ensuring that ERM’s eRecruitment platform / ATS (Workday Recruitment) is used accurately for Partner hiring, reporting and audit purposes,
- Ensure compliance with internal policy and local, state and country employment legislation relevant to recruiting activities
- Act as a ‘brand ambassador’ for ERM in all internal and external engagements,
- Works closely with Talent Acquisition Managers in other regions to share best practices, provide assistance on critical needs.
- Manage the performance of 1-2 Talent Acquisition team members
- A seasoned senior recruiter with 8+ years of experience, ideally from a professional services, environmental, oil & gas, mining or engineering background, or other technical disciplines,
- A solid track record in delivering specialist / niche hiring within a corporate environment, or integrated supplier model.
- Experience as a manager with multiple direct reports with responsibility for performance and results.
- Has experience of personally delivering senior / executive / Partner level hiring,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to articulate effectively at executive level,
- Strong relationship building skills – externally and internally; able to develop trusted adviser relationships at a senior level, internally and with candidates; excellent stakeholder management skills,
- Graduate-caliber individual with the intellect and gravitas to engage with highly qualified candidates (i.e. engineers, scientists; etc.),
- Strategic thinking skills: e.g. clear vision around recruiting in professional services context; ability to think outside the box and use various technics and partner with external search firms as necessary.
- Familiarity with an ATS system and the reporting of KPI measures and metrics, with excellent attention to detail,
- Ideally will have worked and collaborated with recruiter colleagues across the US and globally.