$150K — $200K *
Within this role, we are looking for a trusted and experienced professional with a passion for the technology industry, with experience in engaging with senior executives in a confident and consultative manner. You will also bring new ways of thinking to help analytical maturity of our overall team.
Specific responsibilities for the role include:
- Develop, own and communicate market sizing relevant to infrastructure, software and services relevant to HPE's Edge, Network and Telco-focused businesses
- Drive and evangelize internal thought leadership about the business and technology drivers, through proactive insights and internal consulting assignments
- Continuously monitor market drivers, including customer trends, competitor initiatives and macro-economic factors
- Use a mix of business drivers, statistical methods and trends analyses to refine market forecast by segments
- Interpret market outlook and technology and competitor updates in terms of implications and options for the business
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
This role requires a self-directed and collaborative mindset to channel technology and market insights into business decision-making. This will require the ability to actively listen, simplify and frame problems, proactively offer insights and options as part of engagement with senior business executives.
Specific requirements for the role include:
- First level university degree with a focus in technology, business or economics; advanced degree (e.g.MBA, MS) strongly preferred
- 10+ years experience of which 4-7 years leading consulting projects and completing financial analyses related to corporate strategy, market analyses and investment planning
- Passion for technology relevant to the networking and telecom industry
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge to build scalable financial models and continuously refine with new inputs
- Advanced Powerpoint knowledge (incl. Think-cell or equivalent tools) to independently and effectively communicate data-driven insights
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task and to work through peak cycles of key deliverables
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with extended team across geographic locations
- Passion and self-drive to proactively engage on insights relevant to HPE businesses
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
Valid through: 9/21/2021