The Corporate Venturing & Innovation team within Corporate Strategy aims to establish a world class corporate venturing program with the ability to incubate disruptive ideas. The team works to significantly enhance the company's ability to keep pace with evolving technology / business landscape and create revenue opportunities as well as long term IP.
Minimum qualification & experience
- Have a degree in Engineering, Business or Finance; MBA with familiarity in financial analysis
- Have 2-4 years work experience; demonstrated experience in Corporate Innovation or working with the start-up ecosystem is preferable
- Possess a proven interest and understanding of the innovation ecosystem and technology; be familiar with concepts like Lean Start-up methodology, VC investment philosophy etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at various job functions and titles
- Be well-organized with strong project management skills; self-motivated and can work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a research orientation when working with universities to explore new areas of innovation for the company
- Should have comfort with ambiguity and change
- Help drive the internal innovation contest called 'Shape the Future'
- Track the progress of our internal start-ups and manage their quarterly review meetings with their investment board
- Prepare investment decks to pitch our start-ups to external investors
- Forge and manage strategic relationships with our innovation partners including Universities, VC Funds etc
- Participate actively in Innovation team and organizational planning and activities
Should possess an active interest in exploring new / disruptive technologies and trends
Ability to understand the use cases and application of technology with the company
Knowledge / Skills