$100k ? 140k + Bonus
($110K-160K Total Comp)
Billion dollar global financial services conglomerate seeks bachelors (Masters a +) with 3-5+ years Strategy Consultant or Management Consulting experience delivering strategic and operational guidance, developing strategic and operational roadmaps or analyzing data to provide insight and use it to drive future business direction and strategic decisions, with experience working in a management consulting firm or in an internal strategy consultant or business strategy analysis corporate role, to lead data-driven analysis, customer research and market intelligence and use data to provide insight to drive business decisions, and innovate, identify and implement long term business strategy and operational transformation. Experience working in a strategic role at a financial services, credit card, banking, management consulting company or in an internal corporate strategy analysis or operational process transformation role preferred.
Responsibilities include: Create impact in the organization by changing how they work; Analyze data and customer research, perform business modeling and competitive/ market intelligence, provide insight and use it to implement business decisions; Leverage a data-driven approach to turn insights from the team into strategic recommendations for the business; Build business cases for new products, policies, and marketing strategies; Contribute to executive, board and regulator strategic planning and reporting meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Masters preferred
- 3-5+ years management consulting, strategy consultant, or internal corporate strategy/business analysis experiencepreferred.
- Excellent process management and planning skills, eg. Developing and defining roadmaps, operational processes and work flows, and / or long term strategic plans.
- Experienceworking with stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Financial services exposure a plus.
** AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER **