Job Title: Corporate Strategy and Innovation Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Corporate Venturing & Innovation team within Corporate Strategy aims to establish a world class corporate venturing program with the ability to incubate disruptive ideas.
- The team works to significantly enhance clients ability to keep pace with evolving technology / business landscape and create revenue opportunities as well as long term IP.
Minimum qualification & experience:
- Have a degree in Engineering, Business or Finance; MBA with familiarity in financial analysis
- Have 2-4 years work experience; demonstrated experience in Corporate Innovation or working with the start-up ecosystem is preferable
- Possess a proven interest and understanding of the innovation ecosystem and technology; be familiar with concepts like Lean Start-up methodology, VC investment philosophy etc.
- Knowledge of products, technology and platforms preferable
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with ability to work withinternal and external stakeholders at various job functions and titles
- Be well-organized with strong project management skills; self-motivated and can work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a research orientation when working with universities to explore new areas of innovation for client
- Should have comfort with ambiguity and change
- Help drive the internal innovation contest called 'Shape the Future'
- Track the progress of our internal start-ups and manage their quarterly review meetings with their investment board
- Prepare investment decks to pitch our start-ups to external investors
- Forge and manage strategic relationships with our innovation partners including Universities, VC Funds etc
- Participate actively in Innovation team and organizational planning and activities.
- Should possess an active interest in exploring new / disruptive technologies and trends
- Abilty to understand the use cases and application of technology with client