Corporate Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor-New York City
Our client a major consumer product company,based in New York City,has asked us to locate a corporate Senior Auditor
The candidate we seek should be fast tracked and qualified for several promotional opportunities throughout the company.
He/She will be responsible for conducting periodic reviews of financial and operating activities of all of its subsidiaries .The Senior Auditor also performs special reviews, acquisition and due diligence reviews as requested by senior management.
- Obtaining and performing appropriate analysis of data for the audit entity to assess risk(s), and to developing audit programs.
- Constantly monitoring progress of the audit, maintaining constructive relationship with local business unit personnel, and keeping senior audit management informed in a timely manner.
- The Senior auditor will supervise staff auditors' work to ensure that it was performed in compliance with the program and departmental auditquality standards.
- Preparing the exit meeting agenda and presentation, leading the exit meeting, developing the discussion draft of the auditreport and submitting the draft to the senior audit management for review, comments, and approval
- Staying abreast of company and external policies and procedures.
- Conducting special reviews and projects as directed by senior management
- Travel is 20% including some international trips.
- Position Requirements:
- Undergraduatedegree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA preferred
- CPA, CIA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Public Accounting, preferably Big Four, experiencerequired
- 3- 5years of relevant Audit or Finance experiencerequired
- Exposure to manufacturing industry strongly preferred
- Analytical and computer skills including proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of business and financial processes and internal controls (GAAP, SOX, etc.),
- The company offers an excellent salary plus bonus with an outstanding benefit package
- Excellent communication and writing skills