At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient is seeking a Senior Business Analyst in Information Technology . Reporting to the Manager of Business Applications, this position will be responsible for coordinating the planning, implementation and ongoing management of critical enterprise software applications, related interfaces and projects. Core responsibilities of this position include delivering and maintaining software solutions in support of the Enterprise Technology needs and initiatives. The senior Business Analyst will work with other department leads and external sourcing vendors including SaaS vendors in the projects scoping, requirements gathering and analysis. The right candidate for this position is expected to have the expertise and experience leading multiple high priority initiatives simultaneously.
- Lead and engage with the business stakeholders at different levels to understand business needs and producing Business Requirements document.
- Analyze and evaluate the business requirements and make solution recommendations
- Perform fit/gap analysis and architect solutions for Enterprise finance systems that include Oracle EBS Financials and other integrated boundary systems.
- Translate business requirements to system functional design. Lead the implementation of the solution, perform user acceptance tests and provide functional support to users.
- Work with IT Development, IT Infrastructure and other Cross-track teams in converting the Business Solution into a Technical (system) solution.
- Provide guidance to the Production Support & Maintenance team to troubleshoot production issues
- Design solutions within the upstream application footprint in Finance, Quote to Cash & Procure to Pay tracks
- Conducting CRP, Design Review, IT Certification & UAT sessions for assigned application solutions
- 6+ years of strong experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle Financials Modules : Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Projects, Cash Management, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Fixed Assets etc., with R12 release 12.1.x or higher
- In depth understanding of integrations between finance and boundary systems, data flows and types of technologies used in these integrations.
- Implementation experience in Electronic Payment Integrations with Banks.
- Functional knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle R12 Finance modules e.g., SLA, AR, Payments, PO, FA and working integration experience on cloud applications like Concur etc.
- Good understanding Oracle Financials database schema.
- Good understanding of Revenue Recognition Process automation.
- Deep understanding of multi-org, multi-country, multi-currency specific setups and dependencies in Oracle R12 systems.
- Ability to support Production Support Team
- Ability to write SQL query using TOAD or similar tools.
- Ability to use Data Loader.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to articulate and present solutions to Senior Management, data architects and broader Business Teams.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field combined with relevant experience.