- Participate in multiple and simultaneous risk-based audits, while maintaining departmental quality standards.
- Effectively complete audit planning, fieldwork and reporting for financial, operational, integrated and system reviews
- Assist in preparing auditreports that accurately summarize the most significant control weaknesses .
- Assist management and audit team members through all phases of audit engagement execution, as requested.
- Represent Corporate Audit on company initiatives and special projects.
- Assist in developing and executing annual audit plans focused on the most significant programs
- Participate in acquisition and due diligence reviews
- Must have a minimum of 2?4years progressive auditexperience in a major public accounting firm and/or internal audit department.
- CPA or CIA preferred
- Bachelor?s degree in accounting/finance
- Experiencewithaudit administration software
- Ability to travel15-20%