Corporate Security Specialist
Less than 5 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
CORPORATE SECURITY SPECIALIST
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada and Utah is unique, just like you.
We?re a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America?s most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing. With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You?ll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
Our Corporate Security Specialist will be centered at the nucleus of AAA operations in our Member Service Center, located in Clearfield, UT. The Member Service Center is a 24/7/365 operation with800 full-time employees. The Security Specialist will foster a secure environment by being keenly aware of potential risks and systematically improve security procedures at the Member Service Center or Headquarters.
Under the direction of the Manager, Security Programs, the Security Specialist will implement and drive various security initiatives such as securityinvestigations, work place violence mitigation, physical security, executive protection and enforce security protocols.
Knowledge , Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for Physical security and incident investigation at the premises.
- Adept at problem solving, multi-tasking, and remains composed in high-stress situations.
- Professional demeanor, customer service attitude and a positive communication style.
- Good judgement in stressful situations and results driven persona.
- Ability to work with people effectively from various backgrounds to include C Suite executives.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Aptitude for clear and effective written and verbal directions.
- Supportother business partners (HR, Legal , Facilities) in a competent manner.
- Conduct security awareness training for staff.
- Log and track security incidents, recognizes and anticipates trends to recommend appropriate action
Education, Work Experience, Licenses and Certifications
- Minimum 3years of related work experience - Required
- Equivalent to an Associate?s Degree- 60 college credits ?Preferred
- Some corporate securityexperience in the Fortune 500 - Required
- Must be a graduate of a reputable executive protection course (i.e. Oatman,ESI,EPI,SECFOR,GDB,ITG) - Required
- Previous experience dealing with potential threats and volatile situations - Required
- Advanced First Aid, CPR, AED certified- PreferEMT-B - Preferred
- Utah CCW permit and advanced firearms training - Required
- Must be able to maintain physical readiness to respond to an attack or hazard at all times - Required
- Proven track record in making good decisions under time constraints and stress
We?ll value your skills and experience. We?re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow?s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.