Corporate Security Intelligence Coordinator
Who We Are:
This position is part of Twitter’s Corporate Security (CorpSec) team in the America’s region, and will be based in NYC. Position will focus on the Investigations and Analysis of regional threats to Twitter assets, and will also assist in the operations of all other CorpSec programs within the America’s region.
These include Physical Security and Systems, Business Continuity, Executive Travel and Events, and Health and Safety. This role will also interface with all CorpSec program managers as well as supporting staff. This role will report to the Corporate Security Manager of the America’s East region.
This position will also interface with business units across the company, such as the Real Estate and Workplace Team (REW), User Services, and other internal business partners. The successful candidate will possess the right blend of interpersonal skills and management ability to succeed in a fast paced environment. Candidates must be value driven and be able to interface seamlessly within Twitter’s unique corporate culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Build strong internal relationships with relevant business partners
- Assist Regional CorpSec Manager to manage day to day operations
- Utilize commercial investigative databases and cyberinvestigative tools to monitor, identify, investigate, and analyze regional securityrisks to figure out their impact and relevance to Twitter.
- Assist Regional CorpSec Manager in all business continuity/crisis management, in coordination with regional site leadership, to include notification, communication and escalation.
- Partner with Procurement, Finance, Legal, HR, Comms, and other stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential risks within Twitter
- Develop and build strong working relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement
- Prepare and deliver awareness training for management and employees
- Assist in the management of office evacuation drills with REW and Building Management for all regional sites
- Establish training program for the MERT (Medical Emergency Response Team)
- Ensure Twitter is in compliance with all applicable laws and safety regulations
- Serve as one of the subject matter experts on all CorpSec programs within the region
- Ensure that all events and protective requirements at all regional sites are adequately staffed.
Who You Are:
- Strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with other Twitter employees globally
- Strong leader and collaborator
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Possession of a valid passport with no travel restrictions
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice in support of Corp Sec operations and initiatives
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in law enforcement, government, public or private security organization
- Extensive experience in communicating with senior leadership
- Extensive experience in developing long term strategy based on priority programs
- Extensive experience leading a large team of security or law enforcement professionals
- Experience working with a large variety of different types of sensitive matters, with an in-depth understanding of the rare challenges and opportunities facing a rapidly growing company
- Strong digitalsocial media analytical skills