The Market Leader-Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) drives overall CRB strategy, value proposition, talent acquisition and development in a defined geography to achieve revenue growth, profitability and client retention goals. Oversees, coordinates and/or supports all CRB resources within their market. Seeks to ensure the Company conducts itself in a manner consistent with the stated Willis Towers Watson ValuesThe Role
The Market Leader-Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB) drives overall CRB strategy, value proposition, talent acquisition and development in a defined geography to achieve revenue growth, profitability and client retention goals. Oversees, coordinates and/or supports all CRB resources within their market. Seeks to ensure the Company conducts itself in a manner consistent with the stated Willis Towers Watson Values.
- Successfully deliver all goals related to CRB P&L, staffing, and delivery of products and services in the local market
- Promote our brand by actively integrating CRB risk management solutions with the broad array of Willis Towers Watson client services
- Collaborate with other leaders, Client Managers, Marketing, and Intellectual Capital leaders to develop local market client strategies to deepen, broaden and build profitable relationships with key buyers within target organizations
- Increase our market share by personally initiating, managing, supporting and directing sales efforts on mid- and large-sized client and prospect relationships
- Retain our existing clients by ensuring effective management and deployment of staff to effectively deliver client deliverables
- Positively impact the Willis Towers Watson client and employment brands in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed all financial and workplace performance goals
- Actively participate on both the Division CRB leadership and local office (cross-segment) leadership teams.
- Develop and execute strategic staffing plans including attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining key talent, as well as performing annual people-management duties; including a major focus on producer/sales talent
- Partner with other local leaders to shape and deliver a positive, inclusive work environment, consistent with Willis Towers Watson values
- Participate on cross-functional leadership teams, representing the local viewpoint and contributing relevant intellectual capital as needed
- BA/BS degree required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the insurance brokerage sector with a minimum of 5 years in P&L / sales leadership role
- Licenses are required by state law.
- Strongly preferred professional designations & qualifications such as CPCU, ARM, CIC,
- Experience in implementing the corporate mission and strategy within her/his business segment
- High levels of business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to profitably grow a business
- Inclusive leader able to gain consensus amidst ambiguity
- Highly collaborative with the ability to influence in a matrix environment
- Ability to act as the brand for the Company in the market
- Proven ability to effectively lead through significant change
- Passion for and successful record of recruiting, engaging, developing and retaining top talent
- Leverages emotional Intelligence to influence performance and outcomes
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills including approachability, self-knowledge, customer focus, composure, and listening.