The Corporate Revenue Cycle Director- Behavioral Health is responsible for overseeing and influencing department activities as it relates to Authorizations, Utilization Review, Billing/Collections and Denial Management for Exempt and Non-Exempt services. The Director maintains operation within budgetary parameters. The individual will be collaborating with leadership within the Revenue Cycle Team to ensure proper processes are in place as it relates to Behavioral Health Services. The individual will also be responsible and accountable for ensuring company compliance with all criteria mandate by appropriate accrediting and licensing agencies.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
2. Multi-state Behavioral Health experience
3. 3 to 5 years management experience
4. 1 to 3 years of acute care behavioral health services experience
5. Strong fund of knowledge and experience with revenue cycle processes as it relates to Behavioral Health Services
6. Strong knowledge of billing/collection and denials procedures and regulations as it relates to Behavioral Health Services
7. Acute Care experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.