Pebble Beach Company
Stunningly situated on California’s Monterey Peninsula, Pebble Beach Resorts is renowned the world over as a legendary place. For almost a century, we have offered our rich tradition of unparalleled accommodations, warm hospitality, expert service and spectacular recreation. Come enjoy a truly incredible experience, all in one spectacular corner of the world
Corporate RetailSales Manager
Oversee the selling of Pebble Beach branded merchandise to corporate and leisure groups visiting the resort, with the objective to meet or exceed budgeted revenues, COS and profit goals set for the department. Responsible for adhering to set budget for Corporate Retail department. Actively solicit new business while also maintaining existing client relationships. Work closely with designated vendors on custom merchandise orders, requiring a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment. Manage the flow of merchandise in and out of the department to ensure accurate inventory levels. Lead and motivate Corporate RetailSales Coordinators to up-sell and provide the highest level of customer service. Work with Senior Manager Retail Operations on special projects, such as development of a new dedicated Corporate Retail website, new marketing techniques and the sourcing of new innovative products to offer to corporate clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong sales, client relations and presentation skills
- Experience in successfully managing a business to meet revenue, cost and profit goals set by company
- Respected leadership skills to motivate a sales team and create a positive and highly productive work environment
- Past experience working in a high-performance/multi-task environment with a high attention to detail
- Business and retail math acumen; including markup, markdown, gross margin, OTB, inventory productivity measures required
- 5+ years’ experience in purchasing, contract negotiation, conference planning or selling required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Delphi, NeXT and RAS
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
Ability to sit for long periods of time at desk in front of a computer. Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, and reach with hands and arms. Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Repetitive hand use.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.