Industry: Manufacturing / Printing & Paper•
5 - 7 years
Posted 293 days ago
The Corporate Compliance & Reporting Manager has the following primary functions: (1) oversee global compliance monitoring activities including maintaining the master framework of global Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal controls, (2) support the Securities and Exchange (SEC) external reporting process, (3) support the external and internal audit functions to facilitate efficient audit activities (4) facilitate, interpret, and develop policies, procedures, and guidelines for the global accounting organization and (5) support corporate and enterprise accounting activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversee global SOX and corporate accounting compliance monitoring activities
• Maintain and update the internal controls (SOX) framework
• Perform internal control compliance activities for corporate shared services, consolidations, treasury and external reporting functions.
• Oversee management responses and remediation activities to any internal control findings or deficiencies raised by internal or external audit
• Works closely with the business unit accounting functions on accounting, control and reporting activities.
• Support the quarterly/annual earnings release and SEC reporting activities
• Development role and backup resource for external reporting, consolidations and corporate accounting
• Develop and/or assist in developing global accounting/finance policies, procedures and guidelines
• Support the various corporate accounting and reporting functions through either the preparation or review of work papers to facilitate the financial close, consolidations or reporting functions.
• Prepare various analysis or research technical accounting issues, as needed
• Assist or lead various projects or initiatives (i.e. process improvements, accounting standard implementations, M&A, purchase accounting, etc.)
• Experience – 4 or moreyears accounting/auditexperience.
o Experience evaluating and testing the internal controls of a public company subject to Sarbanes-Oxley
o Experience performing financial statement audits of SEC registrants, preferably with international operations
o General understanding of Securities and Exchange (SEC) reporting requirements.
o Strong communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required. CPA required.