We are currently seeking a Corporate Recruiter in our Jacksonville, FL office.
The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for the sourcing of active and passive candidates via social media, networking events, career fairs and other community resources (colleges, employment agencies and outplacement services). They will determine applicant qualifications by conducting initial interview screening, analyzing responses and comparing qualifications to job requirements. The Recruiter will work with hiring manager and business leaders to determine appropriate compensation package as required and helping them gauge best fit for potential hires. Will also assist with extending and negotiating offers by selling our firm and the position to prospective candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related discipline from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years full life cycle recruiting/staffingexperience in a corporate, government contracting, or A/E/C firm.
- Experience in all aspects of corporate recruiting including: networking, qualifying, screening, managing relationships with hiring teams, offer negotiation, awareness of relevant employment legislation and employment market trends.
- Proven placement record inside the A/E/C (Architectural/Engineering/Construction) industry.
- Understanding of OFCCP requirements for recruiting and experience working with applicant tracking systems (iCIMSpreferred).
- Familiarity with specialized sourcing strategies to proactively build candidate pipelines that generate sufficient quantity and quality to meet business in a cost effective manner.
- Experience in coaching and partnering with hiring managers on Talent Acquisition issues.
- Partnering with hiring managers and practice leaders to meet staffing, AAP and diversity goals.
- Expands general knowledge of principles and practices of related field and exhibits ability to effectively lead projects and teammates.
- Works on multiple projects concurrently while learning to balance schedules effectively. • Exhibits ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail resulting in a high level of accuracy when retrieving data and processing information.
- Exhibits ability to multitask and above-average follow-up skills.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and takes initiative.
- Exhibits consistent professional performance in meeting scope, schedule, and customer expectations.
- Consistent application and conformance to company and department standard operating procedures and technical requirements for projects and department deliverables
- Designs and prepares documents and spreadsheets to include interpreting data, analysis, and reporting. Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required for use in completing assignments
- Applied knowledge and experience working in HRIS systems.
- Ensuring conformance with professional, ethical, educational, and department practice requirements.
- Formulates and solves problems with timely and innovative solutions
- Responsible for ensuring quality control reviews and quality deliverables.
- Possesses effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Exhibits positive teambuilding interaction with otherassociates.
- Maintains respected, professional interaction with associates, other consultants, clients, general public, officials, and contractors as required for the successful completion of an assignment.
- Serves as a trusted company ambassador while operating in compliance with the company’s adopted “Statement of Business Ethics and Code of Conduct Policy.”
- Expands skills in successfully addressing difficult or potentially controversial issues in a thoughtful and professional manner.
- Attends internal and external meetings and presents on specific aspects of an assignment representing the HR department and company as a whole.