We have an excellent opportunity for an In-House Corporate Recruiter to support a fast- growing Data Encryption Software Development firm. This role will be an integral part of the Human Resources Team and work with hiring managers across all departments to recruit both local and remote employees.This is a great opportunity to expand and develop the Recruiting function for a leading Data Security firm.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present candidates to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews while ensuring a positive and consistent candidate experience.
- Manage candidates and hiring managers expectations with regard to pay, benefits, culture, career growth, etc.
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and roles.
- Write or edit existing Job Descriptions.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best candidates.
- Develop and maintain a Talent pipeline.
- Perform background checks and assist with On-Boarding as needed.
- 8 plus years proven work experience as a Full-Cycle Recruiter (Either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Excellent multi-tasker with ability to handle high volume recruiting.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (IE Social Media and Boolean search)
- Understanding of HR practices
- Experience with Software, IT or Engineering roles preferred.
4 Year Degree preferred or Certificate or combination of training and experience.