This is an opportunity to join a top performing corporate TA team that is highly valued by the business and works on a wide variety of roles across the country. This person will report directly to the National Director of Talent Acquisition and work on salaried recruiting roles across the country as assigned.
This role will serve as a key member of McCarthy's Talent Acquisition team. Perform research, sourcing and screening activities to support regional Talent Acquisition Managers. Source and recruit viable candidates for open positions using industry best practices and strategies. Coordinate and/or attend market specific hiring events. Provide logistical support to national recruiting operations (e.g. résumé tracking, offer letter generation, material shipping, etc.).
- Build networks to source qualified candidates.
- Screen resumes for appropriate skills, credentials, experience and knowledge.
- Interview in-person and via phone to screen for technical and cultural fit.
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, develop job descriptions and candidate profiles.
- Assist in management of Employee Referral Program.
- Assist with special projects in the human resources department.
- Interact with senior and mid-level management on a consistent basis to ensure overall priorities are correctly assessed and processes are understood.
- Analyze and assess existing employment processes; make recommendations for improvements.
- Assist in project managing regional college relations activities including coordination of campus visits, interview team coordination and follow-up interview and selection process.
- Ensure compliance with all legal/governmental/regulatory requirements, EEOC, OFFCP etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business, Psychology, or related field.
- Four plus years as a Recruiter/HR Professional working in technical or engineering recruiting. Construction recruiting a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of name generation, sourcing, cold calling, and successful hiring of mid level and executive level candidates in a highly competitive industry.
- Experience managing or being part of college relations recruiting programs a plus.
- Experience working in a Fortune 1000 business environment a plus; ability to work within company structure and across variety of departments critical.
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state laws and employment regulations.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of current HR issues, trends, and best practices.
- Effective written and oral communicator.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships.
- Proven ability to initiate and effectively implement new processes.