As a member of the People & Workplace team at Jama, you will work alongside a talented group of HR professionals as you own and drive the full cycle recruiting process.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned recruiter who thrives in a highly visible role, is a respected and competent consultant and advisor to managers and has a passion for creating an exceptional recruiting and hiring experience. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers globally to develop sourcing strategies to ensure we find the leading candidates in our industry.
What you'll get to do
- Partner with hiring managers to develop effective recruiting and interview strategies.
- Successfully manage a challenging load of requisitions while maintaining both manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Identify and attract active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities.
- Own the applicant tracking system (ATS) including configuration and vendor management.
- Educate and coach managers to ensure we maintain Jama's high-quality recruiting program.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes, then own the development and maintenance of process documentation and interview resource guides.
- Support DE&I initiatives through community outreach including job fairs, outplacement services, community college or trade schools and local veteran, disability, and minority groups.
- Maintain career sections of the Jama website and social media platforms.
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates through continuous networking efforts.
- Orchestrate and attend recruiting events as Jama's ambassador including job fairs, industry & community meet ups, Jama hosted events, etc).
- Maintain active knowledge of recruiting related legal regulations and best practices; presenting required and/or recommended modifications to plans/programs for leadership review.
- Negotiate and manage relationships with various US and global service providers including external recruiting partners.
- Develop knowledge of and coach others within Jama on global recruiting practices as we expand to various countries.
- Collaborate with People & Workplace team to execute various Jama programs and initiatives.
- Opportunity to build expertise in other core HR competencies based on interests.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years recruiting experience, preferably in a mix of corporate and staffing agency environments.
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the software industry
- Must have experience recruiting for a diverse range of intern, administrative, professional and leadership roles in various functional areas such as engineers, product, sales, marketing, sales, professional services, customer support and G&A.
- Experience overseeing internship pipeline programs is preferred.