Corporate Recruiter, Jacksonville, FL
This team member will work closely with the Manager of Talent Acquisition, develop an efficient and effective full cycle recruiting search process including the sourcing of passive candidates for pipeline development by using internal and external sourcing methods. Further, the Corporate Recruiter will provide expertise to hiring managers in identifying candidates for current and future needs. Experience in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) industry, is highly preferable.
- Provides consultative search recruiting services; including research, market intelligence, sourcing, candidate development and assessment, advising clients and offer negotiations
- Works on continuous networking and pipelining to identify talent for current openings as well as potential future needs
- Develops and executes of diversity plans and overall talent acquisition strategies
- Develops and manages full cycle recruiting; recruit, screen and recommended placement of staff.
- Coordinates advertising efforts in conjunction with staffing requirements to include trade publications, websites, social media, company website and other avenues.
- Maintains clear communication with all applicants, answering any questions as it pertains to the job being filled and applicant status
- Works with Manager of Talent Acquisition to understand candidate requirements and create projected forecasts to assist in future hiring needs
- Ensures candidate flow to meet and exceed hiring goals
- Assists the team with planning and participation of hiring events
- Creates strategic sourcing plans to address the number of open requisitions
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university;
- or 5-7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, License, Certifications Etc.:
- Must have an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions and industry trends, within AEC.
- Must have experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) industry full cycle recruitment.
- Ability to use innovative techniques to meet fluctuating staffing demands within the business
- Experience with HR technologies such as applicant tracking systems, HRIS, performance management is preferred. PHR or SPHR certification a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency, drive and passion to take ownership of all projects.
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust